Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The weather is so beautiful in Wales right now! It has been for the past 2 weeks, actually. It's been tough to buckle down and work. I am very easily distracted; so much so that I made a new movie.

I was looking through some old footage and found the first rugby game that Adam and I watched together. We couldn't get tickets to the stadium so we watched in a nearby pub. Adam sang the entire time. In fact, I realized that he sang the same exact song over and over throughout the night at different stages of drunkenness. Luckily, I caught each time on tape. I have put them together in a little funny movie, starting with the sober Adam. The last part was taken at the rugby stadium on a different day. The song is called "Bread of Heaven" (yes, the hymn) and it's sung at Welsh sporting events, especially rugby. The funny part is, Adam isn't Welsh.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtIn_fr5Oc8


1 comment: