Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 WEEKS LEFT IN CARDIFF!!

Adam left yesterday because he landed a job in Scotland! I won't see him for three weeks while he looks for his first "I'm a grown-up and living alone" flat. So, in that time I will be doing everything in Cardiff and Wales that I have yet to do. This week, the Welsh Beer and Cider Festival and then a Jousting Festival. I'm not quite sure which one I am more excited for. Also, there is supposedly an amazing library in downtown Cardiff that I have yet to discover. Plus, a couple of museums and maybe the ballet. We'll see...

As for Wales, I really want to head to the eastern, coastal side of Pembrokeshire. Adam and I went on the western side and it was beautiful but apparently when the weather is warm, the east becomes the "it" place for beauty, peace and surfing in Britain. Maybe I'll head over there.

Oh! I remembered this the other day. It's not very long, (as my videos can sometimes go,) but it's really funny. This is about 2 weeks into Adam and I dating. We were in Manchester waiting for our train and decided to look around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYX4e9439L8

After the three weeks, I'll be heading to Glasgow, Scotland for the rest of my stay in the UK before I head to San Francisco. I'm kinda excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment