I just spent 170 pounds on camping supplies because...the girls and I are going camping this weekend! We're headed to Pembrokeshire (where I really wanted to go before I left Wales) and setting tent! Camping in the UK is much different than in the States. The campsites here are very well kept and usually an open field owned by a farmer. There are showers, toilets and electricity. But I won't let that get me down. I've got everything I need so far--as long as it ships to my house in time. Eek.
Anyway, I'm excited. We're going to be just minutes walk away from the beach. It's gonna be great!
oooh, fun!! I love camping, and in the UK?! It's like you're living a dream!
ReplyDeletewhooohoo! I LOVE camping!!!
ReplyDeletehow was camping?! did you get rained on, did you see a cow? did you have dirt boogers?
ReplyDeleteWow. Nice updates. :)
ReplyDelete